Village Inn hostess helps toddler to safety in Ellettsville fire - The Herald-Times (subscription)

UTC

US NEWS FEEDS > INDIANA > ELLETTSVILLE >

The Herald-Times (subscription) Mother and son were taken to Indiana University Health Bloomington Hospital, where they were treated and released. Carpenter said she called to check on the family, and learned the mother suffered just cuts to her chin and hand. The fire started at theĀ ...
...
News Feed:
Ellettsville Indiana - Google News

READ MORE: Village Inn hostess helps toddler to safety in Ellettsville fire - The Herald-Times (subscription)



US News Feeds